Monday, February 8, 2010

Eternal Glance

I saw your eyes,
I've never seen this feeling before,
I see within the place where peace lies,
I couldn't want this more.

I saw your eyes,
Winter melts away to the tropic waters, sunlit flowers,
I swim in the eternal skies,
Eye to eye, a moment of infinite hours.

I saw your eyes,
The old order of things has passed away,
I see the love that never dies,
The very first day.

I gazed into your eyes,
I fell away with you,
I saw our souls unite to rise,
I know now the old is forever new.

1 comment:

Yendor said...

This is really beautiful. There are so many instances in my lifetime that I can relate this poem to, and in a way, my "near life" experience fits it so well. I was led to share that with you at the time that I did, I'm usually not so quick to share that, I'm sure there is a reason, I'm really glad I did, there always is! It was easy on the blog because I don't know the people reading it. Lol

I have now read this several times and have loved every minute of it, I'll be looking at more in the days to come, thanks for sharing brother. Keep up the great work! Y