Monday, April 6, 2009

The Lake Tree

True rays as quick days break forth unto you from afar,
Ice cracks from your branches as my eyes hear day char,
Snowflakes breaks into rain upon my face’s blank stare,
Dark clouds of winter soar into space, leaving a blue-sky bare,

Sun-shiny-heat changes my attire, eyes of fire see
joy from within the shade, green leaves all agree,
Lake of blue glistens love, each wave, mighty to save, me!
Cool-dark water calls my name, sea-breeze expression of glee.

Wind blows through her leaves greener than life,
I hear the music of nature, the voice of God, deaf.

Sitting under my lake tree, I truly do see the face of God.
Treetop whispers, crashing waves, floral air, and sun-shiny-happiness all around
scream, “Here I am!” Summer has arrived in my heart finally found.
True rays as quick as days whisper upon her leaves only Love.

No comments: